From: Justin Mattes--KC2GIK
Sent: Monday, April 22, 2019 10:22 PM
To: 070Club@groups.io
Subject: Re: [070Club] new mode

I've asked this question before and never got a straight answer. Why can't

the CW folks be forced to give up some of their porti[on of the bands?

Digital modes have become more popular, why can't folks change with the

times? More digital modes should mean more frequency allocation

Justin KC2GIK

On Mon, April 22, 2019 10:12 pm, Dan Morris wrote:

> Yes it is

> Dan Morris  KZ3T  070-1065

> dbmorris315@...

> I live to live for Him!

>> On Apr 22, 2019, at 5:36 PM, Jim K5SP <jinnis@...> wrote:

>> Isn't 30m psk on 10.140?

>> Encroachment on 30 just like on 17!!!

>> On 4/22/2019 3:14 PM, Steve R via Groups.Io wrote:

>>> Randy I found the FT4 protocol release notes. It is set as a primarily

>>> contest mode and the transmit cycle goes from 12.64 seconds to 4.48.

>>> Currently the recommended frequencies are above FT8...3.595, 7.090,

>>> 10.140, 14.140, 18.104, 21.140 and 28.180.

>>> I’ll post the link when I get to my main computer. I think we are

>>> still safe...for now.

>>> Steve

>>> 2301

>>> VA3FLF