A blast from the past !

Jerry N9AVY

Just when one thinks everything has been heard on PSK31, something different shows up.

A station in CO was testing with the old shortwave utility message , “ this is a test transmission for circuit adjustment purposes from a station in Colorado…”  .  Gosh , haven’t heard that since my shortwave listener days in 60’s/70’s !  A blast from the past !

Messages like that were usually sent by shortwave utility stations around the world and were pre-recorded.  Think the last one I heard like that was in Aruba.

Jerry  N9AVY

Sent from Mail for Windows 10