From: Brian (N2MLP)
Sent: Thursday, April 18, 2019 3:35 PM
To: 070Club@groups.io
Subject: Re: [070Club] 30m contacts

Jerry I HAVE YOU CONFIRMED ON 8 BANDS

========================

         de N2MLP Brian

       Monroe County PA

========================

From: 070Club@groups.io [mailto:070Club@groups.io] On Behalf Of Jerry N9AVY
Sent: Thursday, April 18, 2019 4:31 PM
To: 070Club@groups.io
Subject: [070Club] 30m contacts

Just ran a check of 30m contacts since 2011.   What a surprise !   Counted them and including duplicates, I have around 200 with a bunch of DX.  Didn’t think I was that active on 30m.

I think I may have inadvertently mislabeled a few as 30m when I may have been on other bans because I don’t use CAT control, but even so that and dupes would still bring total down to 100 or so.

So, if anyone worked me and needs an Eqsl, please send one and I’ll do my best to answer. Unfortunately, my LoTW is down and has been for sometime; looks to be a broken cable and it’ll be a while before I can get at it.

73,  Jerry  n9avy

Sent from Mail for Windows 10