Re: 40/80m antenna - revisited

Stephen Melachrinos

Jerry -

That's cool. Kudos to Sara.

From: Jerry N9AVY <n9avy@...>
To: 070Club@groups.io <070Club@groups.io>
Sent: Mon, Apr 15, 2019 7:26 pm
Subject: [070Club] 40/80m antenna - revisited

Sometimes we just don’t appreciate our kids enough.  My Daughter, Sara, is on leave from her job this week to help me out and she has been great !   When I told her my vertical in back yard wasn’t working she offered to help.

I made a pair of alligator jumper clips as a temporary fix for the coil which became disconnected in last week’s high winds (60 mph). Sara went out in the snow and placed jumper on antenna and now 40/80m is back !  She should have been a ham !   Fixed it like any ham could albeit temporary. Thank you Sara !!!

Jerry  n9avy

Sent from Mail for Windows 10