From: Stephen Melachrinos via Groups.Io <melachri@...>
To: 070Club <070Club@groups.io>
Sent: Thu, Apr 4, 2019 6:37 pm
Subject: Re: [070Club] El59

And to build on Dick's report, I left work at 1545z or so, knowing that Dick had said he would be in EL59 at 1600z. I walked in the door at about 1605z, turned on the radio, and within 20 seconds or so saw him calling CQ--solid 599. One call and he was coming back to me. We chatted for about two minutes and then I signed in case others wanted to work him. I had time to eat lunch with my wife and head back to work by 1640z. Got back to work at 1705z and no one knew I had gone home for lunch.

Thank you to Dick (and his wife) for making EL59 available today.