From: Karl Heinz Kremer - K5KHK - PODXS 070 # 2645 <khk@...>
Date: 4/2/19 16:33 (GMT-05:00)
To: 070Club@groups.io
Subject: Re: [070Club] 30m

Paul,

I usually run with 20W when I do PSK (plus minus a few, depending on where in the passband the cursor is), but when I tried to get in touch with you, I actually upped it to 50W. Interestingly enough, I worked N7WE and KR4U who are both about the same direction and distance from me as you.

Karl Heinz - K5KHK

PDF Acrobatics Without a Net
PDF Software Development, Training and More…
http://www.khkonsulting.com

On Apr 2, 2019, at 4:20 PM, Paul NU4C <nu4c@...> wrote:

Karl
I saw a very faint trace one time. Could not decode. What is your power level? Can you increase it? I will be on 30m again this evening at/about 00:00utc /8PM EDT.
73 Paul NU4C

Sent from my Galaxy Tab® A

From: "David, K9DWR" <david@...>
Date: 4/2/19 15:08 (GMT-05:00)

I'm giving it a try.  Calling CQ at 10140.8

--
David, K9DWR
#1604 LONP #255
david@...