Re: HF Verticals

Rick Sterling <KI7OIY@...>

That’s why I moved to north Idaho. 5 acres and no one can tell me what to do with it

On Sun, Mar 24, 2019 at 6:02 PM Jerry N9AVY <n9avy@...> wrote:

No restrictions ???   You are one of the fortunate few these days.  Keep hearing a lot of complaints about hams with HOAs & CC&Rs.

We should all move in with Jeff , hi ! hi !

Jerry  n9avy

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: JEFF WALSH
Sent: Sunday, March 24, 2019 7:44 PM
To: 070Club@groups.io
Subject: Re: [070Club] HF Verticals

Jim.

I have been very happy with my Zero Five vertical.

I have a 10 40 with ground plane  I tune it up with a MFJ 993B.

I am thinking about purchasing their 10 160 vertical and using my all metal shop as a ground plane. This antenna comes with a tilt over mounting plate.

I am lucky and live on 10 acres and have no restrictions.

Many choices out there and many different opinions.

73’s

Jeff W3WMU