From: stan robinson <robinstan@...>
To: 070Club@groups.io <070Club@groups.io>
Sent: Sat, Mar 23, 2019 5:35 pm
Subject: Re: [070Club] Can someone help?

I think Steve has the right idea.

Edit your log to add the DXCC Number (Entity Code) in the DXCC block.

Canada  1
Dominican Republic  72
Cuba  70
Venezuela  148
Columbia  116

These Entity Codes are available thru ARRL for $5.95. Possibly other places?

I am looking for a way to automatically populate this block. If anyone knows how, I would appreciate your post.

I thought the CTY.DAT lookup might do it, but I must have it messed up somehow.

GL, 73,
Stan
W9SMR