Re: Web Site is Down

Karl Heinz Kremer - K5KHK - PODXS 070 # 2645

Ah, that makes sense: All the Apple devices will assume a HTTPS connection if you don't specify it. Now that I've specifically requested http://... I am getting to the site again. This is however a new problem: It worked without a problem the last time I accessed the site a few days ago.

Thanks for looking into it.

Karl Heinz - K5KHK

On Wed, Mar 6, 2019 at 9:42 AM Matthew King - AK4MK <kk4cps@...> wrote:
Thanks for the note, Karl.  You're probably trying to use the httpS (secure) version of the site. The http version works, though your browser may give a warning.

There are some dorked up DNS records in regards to that one right now. I'm trying to sort it out, but really have no idea when I'll get it sorted out as it's pretty convoluted.

Thanks again for letting me know about it.

73

Matt King
AK4MK - 070 #1708
PODXS 070 Club Executive Director

On Wed, Mar 6, 2019 at 9:31 AM Karl Heinz Kremer - K5KHK - PODXS 070 # 2645 <khk@...> wrote:
I just tried to go to the web site, but it's down, I am getting a "Site not found" error: