Historical APE Updates: Action Needed

W7RIV

Everyone, I just wanted to take a moment and reach out. We have been working hard to get the emails sifted through, and the site updated to post the past information that was submitted.

I created a spreadsheet so you reference. There is quite a bit to be updated on the web page, but I wanted to create an outline and get your input.

I'm trying to update from 2015 through 2018, and then start posting information for 2019 APEs. I would really like to see a lot of APEs this year. I know I was not able to do it last year, but I plan on doing it this year for sure. Please do the same.

Please update this spreadsheet with necessary information. If it is incorrect, missing, or you can add some information please do so with this link. ( link ) Please Update Me!

If you have a log, or a Tall Tale with pictures (or no pictures) send it again and lets make sure we get your activity updated. You can email me at ape@...

If you have any complaints or grumbles please let me know as well. I know it may be a pain to send over the information again, but that is all we can do at this point and try harder moving forward.

Thanks,
Bryon, W7RIV
APE Coordinator