Participants: Any licensed amateur station.

Date: 2nd full weekend of March, from 16:00 UTC Saturday till 16:00 UTC Sunday (March 9-10, 2019).

Mode: BPSK63.

Bands: 10, 15, 20, 40 and 80 meters, according to IARU Region 1 band plan.

Log sending instructions: The log-file is to be submitted in Cabrillo-format via https://concursos.ure.es/en/logs/
The receipt of the log will be automatically confirmed by an email with a message of possible errors in the log.

PowerThe power allowed in this contest, is up to 50 W. The use of higher powers, will be the subject of investigation by the organization, and may be cause for disqualification.

Complete official rules here: https://concursos.ure.es/en/eapsk63/

You can submit your participation in this contest at
https://concursos.ure.es/en/anuncio-de-participacion/

Hope to see you. Good luck:

73 de Joaquín EA4ZB

#405 070 Club