Re: 30 Meter Multi Mode Weekend - March 16th & 17th 2019

Don_KB9UMT

Hi Rick,

Glad to see someone using PSK giving it a go on 30 meters today.  I use to be able to make a 30 meter PSK contact with only 1 or 2 CQs but since FT8 has come along there is little to no PSK activity on 30 meters which is too bad as I like to use PSK and ragchew using PSK.....might take me now 20 to 40 minutes of PSK CQing on 30 meters to drum up a PSK QSO/contact.

Anyway just so you know that this 30 Meter Multi Mode Weekend is the weekend of March 16th and 17th so coming up next month and hope to see some PSK activity that weekend on 30 meters...would be great to see.

Thanks
Don KB9UMT

30 Meter Multi Mode Weekend
When:  March 16th and 17th 2019
Where: 10 MHz - 30 Meter Band (10.100 – 10.150)
Objective: To promote experimenting and using different digital modes on the unique 30 Meter Band