Valentine Sprint Results

Rick - N7WE

Scoring is closed and the results for the 2019 Valentine Sprint are in.  For the first time ever, we have a tie for TOP DAWG!  N5SLY - Lee and KE4JB - John had identical total scores of 576.

We have Co-Top Dawgs and both will receive a Rollo Dog Tag.

N5SLY - Lee from Sherman, TX took 1st place in OM - Medium Power with 34 Qs, 36 Q Points, 16 Multipliers, and a total score of 576.
KE4JB - John from Cherry Valley, NY took 1st place in OM - High Power with 31 Qs, 32 Q Points, 18 Multipliers, and a total score of 576.

Other Category winners were:
1st in YL - Medium Power - KE8JNU - Danielle from Xenia, OH with 23 Qs, 22 Q Points, 14 multipliers, and a total score of 308.  (Danielle is 10 years old and holds an Extra Class license!)
1st in OM - Low Power - K5SP - Jim from Gainesville, TX with 19 Qs, 20 Q Points, 12 Multipliers, and a total score of 240.
1st in OM - QRP - N7WE - Rick from Leesburg, FL with 19 Qs, 21 Q Points, 9 Multipliers, and a total score of 189.

Congratulations to our winners and thanks to all who entered!

Our next contest is the St. Patrick's Day Contest - 24 hours beginning at 0000 UTC on March 16th.  Special Bonus Points.  Check out the details by CLICKING HERE.