Re: Valentine Sprint

Rick - N7WE

Sorry to hear that Barry.  Glad you are home and hoping you are doing better.  Time in an ER is NOT good.  But if you need to be there...well, it's the best place to be.

As to the Sprint, don't be too disappointed.  For me it was not the best.  The prop was tough.  When 40 closed here on the east coast I moved down to 80 (no 160 wire up this time around).  About 0200 I thought I had a problem with my antenna.  Everyone just disappeared!  One minute they were there, the next gone.  I hung around a little while hoping it would come back.  It didn't...at least at this QTH.  Sure hope others had a better experience.

Take good care of yourself my friend!