Re: FT8 vs other modes - my numbers

Justin Mattes--KC2GIK

Can someone sit me down and EXPLAIN FT8 to me? Walk me through it because
it seems it's the mode with the LEAST operator participation? Phone and CW
you need skill and a decent about of l uck. With PSK you need to focus.
FT8 has the leat operator interaction of the modes

Justin, KC2GIK

FWIW from another list…