From: 070Club@groups.io [mailto:070Club@groups.io] On Behalf Of Matthew King - AK4MK
Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2019 8:49 AM
To: 070Club@groups.io
Subject: Re: [070Club] Certificate and Rollo tag

Wait a sec....  Brian, you say you're waiting on a 2017 certificate, and there was a "thanks for getting them out this year" comment.  Did anybody receive certificates for 2017?

Y'all give me some feedback, please - if you were Top Dawg or placed in a 2017 contest (or more than one) and did not receive the appropriate certificate, please let me know.

I *thought* I had already sent them out. If not, I need to do that!

Thanks, y'all.

73

Matt King

AK4MK - 070 #1708

PODXS 070 Club Executive Director

On Tue, Jan 29, 2019 at 1:18 PM Brian (N2MLP) <n2mlp@...> wrote:

I also received a envelope containing certificates today.

Many thanks to all the volunteers.

Still awaiting Certificate and Rollo tag for:

070 Triple Play 2017

         de N2MLP Brian

       Monroe County PA