Re: Certificate

JEFF WALSH

I also received a envelope containing certificates today.
Many thanks to all the volunteers   who put their time in to make this a great organization.

On Jan 28, 2019, at 5:37 PM, Matthew King - AK4MK <kk4cps@...> wrote:

HA!  I guess I should explain the blank green sheet - it's pretty much there to help the envelope keep its shape while in the clutches of the vicious USPS machines, sorters, and mail carriers.

They're very thick, so they have to be single fed into the printer, hence the lack of "you can throw this away" type message on it.

Maybe that clears up a mystery for a lot of folks, as there were MANY certificates mailed out last week.

Good job everybody!

73

Matt King
AK4MK - 070 #1708
PODXS 070 Club Executive Director

On Mon, Jan 28, 2019 at 5:34 PM Jim K5SP <jinnis@...> wrote:
Got my certificates in the mail today.  And, like Jerry, a Green blank
sheet.

Two firsts and one 2nd.

Thanks to the mailing team for ensuring all members get their
certs/stickers in the mail.

Jim K5SP

--
Jim,  K5SP #483