From: Phil Royce <ke4pwe@...>
To: 070Club <070Club@groups.io>
Sent: Mon, Jan 14, 2019 3:51 pm
Subject: Re: [070Club] Ham Cruise

I thought Carnival and Royal banned radios.  They didn't let me take my 817 pack last time.  Good luck if you can, you have to have captain's permission just FYI.    Let us know the skit if you can do it.  73

On Tue, Jan 8, 2019, 08:24 John Hendry <archer@... wrote:
Well, I haven't been on my radio for the last few months, since we've been in the middle of a move, but I plan to remedy that situation starting this weekend, when the XYL and I hop on board Carnival for a Ham Cruise!    I plan to work a lot of PSK when I get my radio time, so please look for me.  I'm told we will have updated location data, so this may be a chance to get some grids that are rather unique!

If I can post when my shifts are, I will do so.

73

John
KG5OIB