From: 070Club@groups.io <070Club@groups.io> on behalf of Matthew King - AK4MK <kk4cps@...>
Sent: Monday, January 14, 2019 12:13:57 PM
To: 070Club@groups.io; 070ClubContests@groups.io
Subject: [070Club] URGENT APPEAL - and a clarification!

Recently I posted a notice here about Upcoming Mailings and the Club’s need for donations to fund them.  I may have made a mistake! By talking about the ABCD certificate, I think I made it sound like $25 was the requested donation.  Nothing could be further from the truth!

We recognize that most of our members are retired and living on fixed incomes.  Any donation – no matter how large or small – helps immensely and is greatly appreciated.

If you played in one of the contests or worked on one or more of the endorsements, can we count on your support of your club?  If you were one of the few that responded to my earlier note about Upcoming Mailings with a donation – Thank You so much! If you didn’t, can you make a donation today?  Any amount will help!

This link: DONATIONS gives information about the best ways to contribute.

Please remember, this is a “no membership fee” Club – it will remain that way.  We receive no outside support. Contributions are absolutely VOLUNTARY.  The amount you give, and if you give, is up to you!

Will you help?

73

Matt King
AK4MK - 070 #1708
PODXS 070 Club Executive Director

As a reminder, all of the people that make 070 Club go are volunteers.  Not one derives any monetary benefit from the club!