From: Robert Motyl <bobmotyl@...>
Date: 1/2/19 16:25 (GMT-05:00)
To: 070Club@groups.io
Subject: [070Club] Maidenhead Grid Map

I would like to share something I created in Excel.  It is a representation of the continental us using grid squares.  I use it to keep track of my PSK grid contacts.  I highlight the appropriate squares.  Not sure anyone is interested.  Let me know.  Not sure if I can attach the files but I will try.

A great New Year to all.
Bob KK6KMU