From: Larry Rockne #404
Sent: Friday, January 4, 2019 6:07 PM
To: 070Club@groups.io
Subject: Re: [070Club] SET AN ALARM!

Rick,

I was just reading the rules for the PSKFEST, and our PODXS# isn't part of the exchange.

Since non-members will be participating, shouldn't we include it dince non-members will need

to compile them for membership?

Or have I missed something during my downtime?..

73 Larry

WA7HDZ # 404

On Thu, Jan 3, 2019 at 4:50 PM Rick - N7WE <n7we1980@...> wrote:

Don't forget!

PSK Fest starts at 0000 UTC Saturday January 5, 2019 - less than 24 hours from now.  It's 070 Club's biggest contest of the year!  Be there!

PR Director