Re: N7WE/P Rick IOTA

Rick - N7WE

Well Barry, sorry about that.  It must be a case of right time, wrong day.  I got on about 18:12 yesterday but was QRT by 18:40.  With the battery going away and having to reduce power, I doubt you would have seen me anyway.  It's a long, long way from Cedar Key Florida to North Van BC with less than 20w into a Hamstick on the roof with a mag mount. I suspect my ERP was somewhere around 2-3w.  Better luck to us both next time.  Hope I will be able to see and work you in the PSK Fest.  I'll have the vertical and more electrons than I need.  We'll just have to keep our fingers crossed and invoke the propagation genies!