Re: Possible IOTA Activation

VA7GEM -1470 <boat.anchor@...>

Rick
My alarm is set for 1800Z on Thur Jan03/19
GL de Barry

On Wed, Jan 2, 2019 at 01:24 PM, Rick - N7WE wrote:
OK...I'm going to go for it!  NA-076.  Will try to be on 20m somewhere around 1800 UTC.  I'll be using N7WE/P as my call.  If you see me, pls spot me here on the group as I will not have internet.

Never done a IOTA Activation before, and have never been to Cedar Key, so this will be a double first for me.  Hope I can find a good spot.  Not sure how much time I'll have or how long the computer battery will last - but planning on having a hoot!  Wish me luck and hope to work you tomorrow from the Key!