From: VA7GEM -1470 via Groups.Io <boat.anchor@...>
To: 070Club <070Club@groups.io>
Sent: Wed, Jan 2, 2019 3:00 pm
Subject: Re: [070Club] Possible IOTA Activation

Justin
Cape May is inside the boundary of NA-111 but is not listed.
HNY
Barry

On Wed, Jan 2, 2019 at 11:28 AM, Justin Mattes--KC2GIK wrote:
If that's the case then Cape May qualifies too!

Justin, KC2GIK
I suppose having a bridge to it doesn’t violate the definition of an
island as a body of land completely surrounded by water …

- 73 and good DX de Mike, <http://www.qrz.com/db/k6mkf/> K6MKF, Past
President - <http://ncdxc.org/index.html> NCDXC