Re: 2018 - 365

Karl Heinz Kremer - K5KHK - PODXS 070 # 2645

I actually just returned from a week in Florida, and I was not traveling with a radio, but still managed my at least one contact a day (plus 14 on Christmas Day) using a Remote Desktop application to remote control my computer and radio. The radio is powered via a smart plug that i can control via the internet. I took a calculated risk by leaving the antenna connected (not too many thunderstorms in December in Western New York).

It can be done, but requires a bit of planing and testing to make sure that all parts are in place and are actually workin together.

If you need some tips, just shoot me an email.

Karl Heinz - K5KHK