Re: xmas 25/25

Jim K5SP

I managed to get my 25, in between family duties.  Did not start until Christmas morning, was not allowed to get on Christmas EVE.

Never saw Jerry, or anyone in PNW.

Jim K5SP

On 12/27/2018 9:42 AM, Rick - N7WE wrote:
Looks like I missed out on some of the best PSK31 all year!  We traveled to the kids (son, his wife, 4 grand kids, sister, sister-in-law, and my darling wife).  Great family time, but no PSK.  Maybe next year.  Anyway, congrats to all who made 25 and congrats to all who tried but didn't hit 25.  You still beat me, and it sounds like everyone had a grand time!  Hope you all had a Merry Christmas and wishing you all a Happy New Year 2019!

Jim,  K5SP #483
Member Services Director