Thanks Paula, and good luck!

Mike

WM4B

From: 070Club@groups.io [mailto:070Club@groups.io] On Behalf Of Paula K7PAX #1739 via Groups.Io
Sent: Wednesday, December 26, 2018 7:14 PM
To: 070Club@groups.io
Subject: Re: [070Club] QRP Tri-Band & Log Checker

Mike, I still need one more to finish up too. I have 20 and 30 meters. You have inspired me to work on 40 and try to finish that one out. At least it is one that is doable! I bombed on the 25 on 25. Only got 10 QSO’s and had to throw in the towel to give attention to family.

Good luck on your QRP endorsement, and Happy Early Anniversary!

Paula K7PAX #1739