73,
Mike
WM4B

On Dec 26, 2018 4:13 PM, Mike Besemer - WM4B #348 <mwbesemer@...> wrote:

DUH! I missed the ‘must be two-way QRP’ portion of the endorsement info.

I’m blaming it on a prime-rib, egg nog, whiskey, 3-dogs-in-the-house hangover!

Thanks Paula and Merry Christmas/Happy New Year.

73,

Mike

WM4B

From: 070Club@groups.io [mailto:070Club@groups.io] On Behalf Of Paula K7PAX #1739 via Groups.Io
Sent: Wednesday, December 26, 2018 3:54 PM
To: 070Club@groups.io
Subject: Re: [070Club] QRP Tri-Band & Log Checker

Mike, I believe it is looking for RX Power and TX Power. I use HRD Logbook and it does not present a way to enter RX Power (the power the other station is using) in the Add Log window. I have to go into the bulk editor using the “any fields” selection, and add the TX Power and RX Power fields to set the values.

Paula K7PAX 1739