From: 070Club@groups.io [mailto:070Club@groups.io] On Behalf Of Paula K7PAX #1739 via Groups.Io
Sent: Wednesday, December 26, 2018 3:54 PM
To: 070Club@groups.io
Subject: Re: [070Club] QRP Tri-Band & Log Checker

Mike, I believe it is looking for RX Power and TX Power. I use HRD Logbook and it does not present a way to enter RX Power (the power the other station is using) in the Add Log window. I have to go into the bulk editor using the “any fields” selection, and add the TX Power and RX Power fields to set the values.

Paula K7PAX 1739