Re: xmas 25/25

Fr Richard R

As most Eastern Orthodox like the Russian Orthodox (but not all Orthodox like the Greeks) go by the Old Calendar(Julian) which means most things are 13 days different.

Easter/Pascha is different though.

Thus 25 December for the Old Calendar is 7 January on the New Calendar (Gregorian).

Fr Richard
WB8YXF

On Dec 26, 2018, at 13:25, Jerry N9AVY <n9avy@...> wrote:

Fr. Richard:

Was thinking the 6, but glad you said 7th.   Also had 15th in mind, but think that’s something else.

Thanks for correction !

73     jerry  n9avy

Sent from Mail for Windows 10