How about 1 on the one-th?   ;>)

Mike

WM4B

From: 070Club@groups.io [mailto:070Club@groups.io] On Behalf Of Jerry N9AVY
Sent: Wednesday, December 26, 2018 11:56 AM
To: 070Club@groups.io
Subject: Re: [070Club] xmas 25/25

Karl:

You still won because you added 6 more members to your LONP total.   Between family obligations I tried to get on to help others after making my 25, but didn’t find much.   Perhaps there should be a part 2 to the Xmas 25 by using Orthodox Christmas which is in January ???

Jerry  n9avy

Sent from Mail for Windows 10