Re: xmas 25/25

Geary McDowell

Good job Jerry and thanks for your call and the club call.  I thought I was going to make it, but 1) fell a few short, too much time cooking in the kitchen, 2) realized about noon Oklahoma time I could have started at 0000 Christmas Eve and 3) when reviewing my log I see all contacts from Christmas Eve night were FT8 NOT PSK.  HI HI

I have fun though and it was GREAT to see so many stations on 20M and 40M, the only places I was.

73 to all,
Geary KE5IRK

On Tue, Dec 25, 2018 at 3:45 PM Jerry N9AVY <n9avy@...> wrote:

After woking a bunch last night , worked enough this morning ()before troops descended to unwrap gifts) to get the 25 needed.  Tried to hand out club call, K9ATI (1808) to all 070 members I recognized. Conditions were rough at times, so some may not have got K9ATI… sorry.

Already approved endorsements for ON & EB stations ;  think I was (unashamedly) the first U.S. to reach the 25.   Know that others have also reached the 25 and will drop by to make further approvals as day goes by.

Thanks to all who worked me.

73,   Jerry  N9AVY

Sent from Mail for Windows 10