From: 070Club@groups.io [mailto:070Club@groups.io] On Behalf Of Paula K7PAX #1739 via Groups.Io
Sent: Tuesday, December 25, 2018 06:50
To: 070Club@groups.io
Subject: Re: [070Club] Xmas 25

Merry Christmas Everyone!

I am up and calling from the PNW on 40 meters. Can only see one trace on the waterfall, but it isn't strong enough to decode yet.

I haven't finished my coffee yet, so I am not decoding very well yet either - hi hi! Will be on and off the computer all day while getting ready for Christmas Dinner with the family.

Paula, K7PAX 1739