From: VA7GEM -1470 via Groups.Io
Sent: Saturday, December 22, 2018 12:25 PM
To: 070Club@groups.io
Subject: Re: [070Club] Christmas 2018 Endorsement

Tom
Too bad it is so difficult to work each other.
I suspect east of the mississippi may be an advantage.
merry xmas
Barry

On Fri, Dec 21, 2018 at 09:48 AM, K8TOM wrote:

Barry,

Unless something very dramatic happens, we Northwest Coasters are out of the running on the 25 QSOs.  Even in the club events, a half dozen contacts has been exceptional for us.  My <guess> is that you have to be south of Sacramento to have much of a chance.  Ah, well.  Maybe there will be an opening to JA and VK.

Merry Christmas to all the 070-ers out there!

Tom
K8TOM