Re: Christmas 2018 Endorsement

K8TOM

Thanks for the support, Jerry!

Paul, I had 28 contacts for 12/25 last year starting with KD8JSP on 40M and ending with WB8YXF on 20M, with New Hampshire to Alaska represented in the log.  I didn't get it done in as short a clock time as you as I was in and out of the shack with family events.

My sense from the last three or four PSK events, however, is that somehow our prop condx have deteriorated quite a bit lately.

That doesn't mean I won't be there to give it a good shot on the 25th, though!  My guess is that 40M might be our best bet this time around.

I hope to see you all there.

73,
Tom
K8TOM