Re: ZY7NTL Bogus Call????

Rick - N7WE

This does look questionable.  I searched several callsign databases besides QRZ and could not find the call listed.  Interestingly, I was also unable to find any spots of them from outside the USA.  I would think a Brazilian station would have at least some closer in spots - like Argentina, Venezuela, Panama, etc.  Someone mentioned ZY7NTL said on air that they QSLed via LoTW.  Anyone seen a confirmation from them pop up there?  Anyone get a QTH more specific than Brazil or a grid as part of the exchange?