Re: LotW Record coming up...

Kenneth W. Campbell <n6pcd@...>

I think is AWESOME! A lot of hams don’t go the paper route due to the expense. Near as I can tell, the cost of QSLing is reaching $5.00 per card if one goes the direct route overseas, and not much cheaper domestically. This can be a financial drain on folks with a fixed income.

That being said, I love QSL cards and will always respond if/when one is requested. My pleasure! :-)

I agree with my dear friend Milt N6MG, it is really something that LoTW is approaching 1 billion. It’s helping to keep a lot of us in he paper chase!
--
All the best,
Ken N6PCD