Re: LotW Record coming up...

John Etling

1 Billion… and counting yet I still cannot get more than about 60% of my QSO’s confirmed… go figure!! LOL

73 de K3JAE

From: 070Club@groups.io <070Club@groups.io> On Behalf Of Milton Garb
Sent: Tuesday, 18 December, 2018 13:11
To: 070Club@groups.io
Subject: [070Club] LotW Record coming up...

I'm passing this on through the courtesy of "The Daily DX", as published by Bernie, W3UR.

As of earlier today some 999,319,979 QSOs have been entered into the

LoTW system. We probably will see the first billionth QSO sometime

later this month. https://lotw.arrl.org/lotwuser/default

Ain't that something!

Milt. N6MG

070-650