Congratulations Lee.  Well done!!

Dan Morris  KZ3T

I live to live for Him!

On Dec 5, 2018, at 9:45 AM, Paul Milward <nu4c@...> wrote:

Lee,
Congratulations. Achieving 366 is testament to your commitment. Bravo.
73
Paul NU4C #824

Sent from my Galaxy Tab® A

-------- Original message --------
From: Rick - N7WE <n7we1980@...>
Date: 12/4/18 19:40 (GMT-05:00)
Subject: [070Club] N5SLY Completes 366!

Just now, about 0038 UTC 12/5/2018, Lee  - N5SLY of Sherman TX completed his 366!  It was on 20m and worked KD7EX who said he was not an 070 member.  I think Lee recruited him!   This makes Lee the 35th member of our fine club to achieve this lofty goal and the first since August 16th of this year!

Please join me in congratulating Lee on achieving this very challenging endorsement.  It takes determination, persistence, and discipline.  But as Lee just demonstrated, it CAN be done.  Well done, Lee!

PR Director