Re: Crazy Prop!

Mike Flowers

I’ve known Suke for quite a few years.  I’ll often work him on CW on 15M or 20M or some digimode or another.   We have over 65 QSOs in my log ...

-- Mike Flowers, K6MKF, NCDXC - "It's about DX!"

On Nov 17, 2018, at 3:06 PM, Rick - N7WE <n7we1980@...> wrote:

Thank you Mike.  That is one awesome tower project!  Looks like the base alone is bigger than my whole lot.  If you want to play DX...well, that is definitely the way to go!  I wonder if he would explain to my HOA why that is exactly what I need...hi hi!

I had worked Suke on 10m and 40m, but this was our first on 20m.  I was really surprised when I saw him.  Everything else on the waterfall was just North America and most of it was in and out.