Re: Play on PropNET and End of the PropNET Project

Jeff Steinkamp

At the website, click on the link that says ACDS^31Beta.  It should work just fine in Win 7 - 10

K8TOM wrote on 11/16/2018 17:58:

I went to the linked page, read a good portion of the FAQ, checked the library page, the email group, etc.  Maybe I'm just having a bad day, but where exactly is the link to download PropNetPSK, PNP?  Reading the FAQ, it appears that the software is legacy in nature and may require some special configuration to work with Win 7 and/or Win 10.  But first I have to find it...

Tom
K8TOM

Jeff K. Steinkamp (N7YG)
Tucson, AZ