Re: my little project

Jerry N9AVY

Did this from alpha list and no QTHs are there.  The way I did it is what I did and it’s done. They are sorted by prefixes, but those who don’t know country prefixes are out of luck…    3Z9 is a Polish prefix.  There are some others like that in the list.  It’s now an Excel file …well Open Office spreadsheet like Excel actually.

It was a lot of work and I’ll probably not do it again.  It may not be 100% accurate, so no guarantees.

Jerry  n9avy

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Sent: Thursday, November 15, 2018 9:19 AM
To: 070Club@groups.io
Subject: Re: [070Club] my little project

Jerry, sort it by QTH and it will be easy to cut out the chunks of domestic callsigns – they are two letter abbreviations, where the DX are spelled out and easy to spot. Of course, Alaska and Hawaii won’t be spelled out, but hey, that’s easy.

Paula K7PAX

From: 070Club@groups.io [mailto:070Club@groups.io] On Behalf Of Jerry N9AVY
Sent: Thursday, November 15, 2018 7:11 AM
To: 070Club@groups.io
Subject: Re: [070Club] my little project

What I wanted to see was the DX Only and the csv file I could see no way to separate those stations out. There’s probably a way to do it, but it’s beyond my skill level.

Just wanted to be able to check on 070 DX members at a quick glance without have to search through 2600+ members. Already hace the current csv file printed out. 

73,  Jerry   n9avy

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Join main@070Club.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.