Re: Little project of mine

Bill - K3ABE

Hi David,

For some reason those files are in .txt format I see no way to import them into excel or OpenOffice Calc. Maybe I have not had enough coffee eyt

On 11/15/2018 03:34, David Westbrook wrote:
For member data, you can download CSV files here:
Specifically the  "Current Members Data" and "Callsigns" files have the exact info you're looking for -- callsign and home QTH (US/VE state/province, or country name)

Those are automatically updated from the club roster, and in CSV form so you can easily use them in XLS , programs, or input files.

73!
--david
KJ4IZW

On Wed, Nov 14, 2018 at 6:42 PM Jerry N9AVY <n9avy@...> wrote:

Never could get the software for MixW  to work on any of my computers; so I gave up on  it. Tried to make my own list of just DX (including VE & KP4, but not AK or HI.)

Well it went pretty well and since it for my own use and derived from the alpha list , I thought I’d share it with anyone who might be able to use it.  I do not guaranty it to be accurate and there may be some typos. It’s 2 pages in alpha-numeric style.  I was surprised to find over 600 members who are outside U.S. borders.

Jerry N9AVY

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Attachments: