From: "Jody Carter" <jodycarter@...>
To: 070Club@groups.io
Subject: [070Club] Last ADIF Upload?

I was wondering if it's possible to retrieve the last ADIF file that I uploaded to the Membership Endorsement database on August 31? I seem to have lost some of my log sometime in September - and I'm really not sure how I did that!  I've been able to recover about 90% of it but would like to have the latest file I uploaded to run an import just to have as complete of a log as I can.

Thanks,
Jody - KJ0DY