From: 070Club@groups.io <070Club@groups.io> On Behalf Of VA7GEM -1470 via Groups.Io
Sent: Thursday, November 8, 2018 6:46 PM
To: 070Club@groups.io
Subject: Re: [070Club] KC3EF November Trip

On Thu, Nov 8, 2018 at 12:10 PM, Richard Rohrer wrote:

Hi Barry,

That does not sound good.  Glad you are on the mend.  Should be going thru that grid on Monday late morning or early afternoon.  I will post time when we are getting closer.  Will be around 14.072 as usual.

73

Dick – KC3EF

Dick
TVM
If possible I would encourage sole usage of GMT.
I will admit to being a bit thick but I do know
I missed a couple chances on your last trip because
I mixed up what time zone you would be in when you
would be wanted vs what zone you were in when sched
was postedvs where anm I at the needed moment for bliss.
Are you confused yet. I sure am.
cheers
Barry