Good luck to all ..... see you on the waterfall ! ......73's

JEFF WALSH
W3WMU
BUBBAWOOD
WORLDWIDE HEADQUARTERS
STURGIS, MS.

On Thursday, November 8, 2018 7:58 PM, Rick - N7WE <n7we1980@...> wrote:

Jeff-
I think bands have been tough all over.  Have been here in central Florida.  But I have it on good authority that there will be a whole bunch of sun spots, the SFI will hit 120, and 80m and 40m will be open for the best DX in ages!  Well, maybe not....but we can hope and give it all we've got!  Hope to see you work China in the contest...hi hi!