From: 070Club@groups.io <070Club@groups.io> On Behalf Of VA7GEM -1470 via Groups.Io
Sent: Thursday, November 8, 2018 2:00 PM
To: 070Club@groups.io
Subject: Re: [070Club] KC3EF November Trip

On Tue, Nov 6, 2018 at 12:57 PM, Richard Rohrer wrote:

We are heading North for Thanksgiving in DE.  Leaving on Sunday Nov 11, no interesting grids, until FM27 which we will be traveling thru on Monday the 12.  If anyone needs this grid let me know.  Will post when we will be in DE later in the week.

73
Dick - KC3EF

Dick
I have one contact in that grid from May/2012 so it is time to update that If possible.
I will be watching for you. There has been big radio gap here as I came down
with pneumonia on last Sun and just got pardoned from our local institution
last night. Nice to be back in my bed.
cheers
Barry