From: 070Club@groups.io [mailto:070Club@groups.io] On Behalf Of Karl Heinz Kremer
Sent: November 1, 2018 1:18 PM
To: 070Club@groups.io
Subject: [070Club] ADIF Upload Problems

For the last few days, I am having problems with uploading ADIF files to the Checker. I can upload, but besides getting the correct number of records on the actual upload page, there does not seem to be any data extracted. When I click on my call sign, all categories show zero. Not even the information about the ADIF producer is shown anymore.

When I first tried to debug this, I noticed that I had a number of errors that were reported behind the "rpt" link, I tried to resolve all these and that still did not make any difference. Even cutting the file down to just a few entries that definitely used to work, and I am still not getting anything.

I am using RUMLogNG on a Mac for my logging, and that software has not changed since my last successful upload.

Is anybody else running into these problems?

Thanks and 73,

Karl Heinz - K5KHK