Re: Helping a friend

radio@hollywoodtitle.com <radio@...>

I fee your pain, Barry.  However it seems like they finally got all the hiccups out with the new build.

I’ve tried other software and always come back to the HRD suite.

Another country heard from,
73 de Eric, KG6MZS
'

On Oct 31, 2018, at 8:54 AM, VA7GEM -1470 via Groups.Io <boat.anchor@...> wrote:

Jerry
I will echo what Rick said. I still use HRD5.0 Final Free Swiss Build.
If you cant find it I will help you. During the 1st year of US ownership I swore
I would never re-invest in it. I was one of the 1st to buy in and one of the
1st to ask for a refund. I tried to make it work for one year, to no avail.
The only thing missing is a Cabrillo file generator. I am still trying to find an
easy way to handle that.
GL de Barry