From: 070Club@groups.io <070Club@groups.io> On Behalf Of Matthew King - AK4MK
Sent: Monday, October 29, 2018 1:27 PM
To: 070Club@groups.io
Subject: [070Club] Thank you to KC3EF/M!

It gives me great pleasure to announce the awarding of the PSK Traveller Certificate and Rollo Dog Tag to Dick – KC3EF – for his activation of many rare and wanted grids while operating as KC3EF/M during his trips throughout the United States.  He has made a memorable contribution to the 070 Club and its members through his efforts and it is fitting that he be recognized in this manner. Thank You Dick!

And special thanks to Kathy his XYL, who drove many, many miles while Dick was at the keyboard.  She contributed greatly to this effort through her very willing help and support. Thank You Kathy!

73

Matt King

AK4MK - 070 #1708

PODXS 070 Club Executive Director